Youth Links Tee Times, Rates and Hours
"Golf... The Game of a Lifetime"
Book a Tee Time
Pre-payment is required by phone at 630.260.8270 (long wait times may occur when calling in)
Please see our most current regulations at the bottom of this page.
Youth Links 2021 Rates
9 Hole Rates
- Junior: $12 (ages 8-16)
- Juniors under 8: pay their age
- Adults: $20
Pull Carts: $5
Have you taken advantage of our Value Pass program?
- Value Pass - 6 Rounds for $50
- Super Value Pass - 12 Rounds for $100
- Adult Pass - 4 rounds of golf at YL (restrictions apply): $56
Value passes may be purchased at the Youth Links Golf shop during their regular business hours. Enjoy the savings!
All passes are valid April throgh October for outside play and expire October 31, 2021. Passes and cards will not be accepted for Simulators OR outside play from November throuh April.
Youth Links 2021 hours of operation
All players should be off the golf course and picked up from the facility 1 1/2 hours after the last tee time of the day. Please ensure your juniors pickup by this time.
Opening Day - March 28, 9:00am-5:00pm
Weekdays: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday: 2:00 - 6:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday: 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Weekends: 9:00am - 7:00pm
June 1 - August 15
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 7:00pm
Weekends: 7:30am - 7:00pm
August 16 - September 30
Monday - Friday: 2:00pm- 5:00pm
Weekends: 10:00am - 5:00pm
October 1-30 (We are closed October 31)
CLOSED Monday and Tuesdays
(open Columbus Day Monday, October 4, 10:00am - 4:00pm)
A friendly reminder - all youth players must bring their certification card to play without an adult. Replacement cards may be purchased for $5.00.
Youth Links Regulations for Spring 2021
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Foursomes are allowed in 12-minute intervals.
- Practice putting green is open.
- Youth Links Golf Shop is open. Mask is optional when entering the golf shop.
- Clubhouse bathrooms are open.
Additional On-Course Government-Defined Player Restrictions
- Any players with any symptoms of COVID-19 should not play.
- Any players from a household with someone with symptoms of COVID-19 should not play.
Golfers will agree to follow each of these requirements identified above. Failure to do so may result in the end of play or direction to leave the property.