Special Groups and Offers
Red Oak Club
Join our loyalty program!
We invite you to join the Cantigny Golf Red Oak Club, a program that rewards your loyalty and identifies you as a special member within the Cantigny Golf community.
The Red Oak Club is a complimentary program where cardholders can earn points toward free golf and other great rewards. Points are earned through purchase of golf fees, academy activity, golf shop merchandise, and at Fareways Grill.
- 400 points earns a complimentary 9-hole green fee good anytime 9 holes are available
- 800 points earns a complimentary 18-hole green fee good for Monday-Thursday all day and Saturday/Sunday after 1pm
- 1,200 points earns a complimentary 18-hole green fee good anytime
Young Executive Program
Cantigny Golf is pleased to offer a special green fee for Young Executives ages 39 and under!
Sign up today and enjoy these reduced rates:
- 18 Holes: $82 per player, cart included. Available Monday-Thursday and Saturdays/Sundays after 1pm.
- 9 Holes: $45 per player, cart included. Available anytime 9 holes are available.
Registration also enters you into the Red Oak Club, a program that rewards your loyalty and identifies you as a special member within the Cantigny Golf community. Red Oak Club cardholders earn points toward free golf and other benefits.
Colonel Robert R. McCormick Cantigny Honor Club
Cantigny Park and Cantigny Golf, each part of the McCormick Foundation, are pleased to offer special privileges to active-duty military and veterans. It is our way of supporting our troops and honoring the men and women who served and sacrificed to protect our country’s freedom. We thank you for your service. Free membership in The Colonel Robert R. McCormick Cantigny Honor Club is open to all active-duty military personnel and all veterans.
2021 Member Benefits
- Discount green fees at Cantigny Golf as follows: 18 holes: $62 with cart included 9 holes: $31 with cart included The special 18-hole rate applies only during non-peak times: Monday through Thursday, and Saturday/Sunday after 1pm. Discounts apply only to cardholder.
- Complimentary parking at Cantigny Park
- 10% discount in Cantigny restaurants and shops
- Advance notification via e-mail of special events and other activities at Cantigny Golf and Cantigny Park
To receive your benefits, you will need to show your Honor Club membership card and photo ID.
How to register: pick up registration form from parking booth, Cantigny Shop, Cantigny Golf Shop, Visitors Center, First Division Museum or McCormick Museum kiosks.
Bring completed form to any of the above locations with valid credentials to receive your temporary card. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for your permanent card.
Cantigny Park Membership
Cantigny is committed to investing in the community by sharing our exceptional venue with the public for recreation and learning. Your membership dollars will help enhance our vision.
Enjoy festivals, concerts, golf, dining, programs, classes, and more with your Cantigny Park Membership. Join today to receive discounts on select classes and concert tickets, get early admission to select events, and access exclusive members only events!
Plus-Level golf benefits include:
- $10 off regular 18-hole green fees during non-peak hours (Mon–Thurs and weekend afternoons)
- 10% discount at Fareways Grill & Cantigny Golf Shop
Visit cantigny.org for the full list of benefits and registration information!
Twilight and Super Twilight Tee Times
Enjoy late afternoon and evening 18-hole tee times; as an added bonus they come with a reduced rate. We offer twilight rates (when available) starting at 3pm for a special price of $60 walking or $80 riding. In the evening we offer super twilight rates (when available) starting at 5pm for only $45 walking or riding.
Complimentary youth fees after 4pm daily.
Juniors (15 years old or younger) play free when joined by an adult paying a full greens fee after 4pm. One junior per each paid adult is eligible to play at no charge.
The junior may also receive complimentary cart fees when accompanied by an adult paying an individual cart fee. Senior rates qualify as adult fees. Spectators riding in carts will pay appropriate individual cart fees.