Golf Fitness Workshop
|Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 07:15pm - 08:30pm|
This repeat is an exception to the normal repeat pattern
|Hits : 249 |
The ‘Callaway Golf Fitness’ interactive workshops will:
- Instruct golfers of all ages and skill levels about the essential performance enhancement information needed to improve their game and reduce their golf-related injury potential.
- Share the ‘mental’, ‘physical’, and ‘full-swing’ total golf-performance ‘secrets’ of the PGA Tour Pros.
- Teach helpful posture, balance, and flexibility conditioning techniques to promote a stress-free, repeatable swing.
- Demonstrate golf-specific strength, stability and swing-speed-development drills for added power, distance, shot-making accuracy and consistency.
Tuesday, March 21st : Golf Fitness Training Essentials for ‘Avid’ Golfers
- Time: All workshops will be presented from 7:15pm – 8:30pm.
- Location: All workshops will be presented at the Cantigny Golf Academy within the Callaway Golf Fitness (Studio D).
- Workshop Fees: (Pay at the door/cash only): $20 Adults; $30.00 Couples; $10.00 Juniors (under 18) when accompanied by their parent(s).
- Workshop capacity: Each workshop is limited to the first (25) golfers who pre-register.
- Extra Bonus: All first-time attendees will receive a FREE copy of Dr. Callaway’s e-book: Golf-Fit for Life and the opportunity to schedule a complimentary 30-minute Golf Posture and Golf Performance Goals Consultation and/or Injury Screening with Dr. Callaway.
Location : Golf Academy