Youth Links Golf Simulators
When booking a simulator online, please note that you will use your credit card to HOLD the time, yet your card will need to be shown when you check in. Only ONE name is used for the bay per hour. Discounts will be given at check-in for any additional hours.
What to Expect
Youth Links has two simulator bays. Golfers stand in an 11-by-13-foot station with a large film-quality projection screen in the back. Golfers use real clubs and hit real golf balls into the screen. The ball hits the projection screen, drops to the floor, and the virtual portion begins. Based on the information rendered from the cameras and sensors, a virtual ball continues into the virtual golf course (or game) on the screen.
How many players can play on one simulator at a time?
A maximum of five players per simulator at this time.
We suggest four players per simulator at a time. If you are playing with friends it’s best to book two hours per player for 18 holes of golf.
What are the play options?
Playing a simulated golf course from tee to green is just one option. You can choose from more than 40 games such as closest to the pin, longest drive, hit the darts, or even hit the moving zombies! Simulator 1 features 60 full-length courses such as Bandon Dunes, Harbour Town, Oakmont, Pinehurst No. 2 and Torrey Pines.
Do I bring my own golf clubs/balls?
Yes! Please bring your own clubs and balls, but PLEASE do not wear golf shoes. We rent clubs at the shop for $5-$15 a set
Winter Simulator Leagues
Winter league will be played inside on our Youth Links Simulators. This is a two-person team league open to junior players ages 9-16. You will have 10 weeks to get all 5 matches in at your own time and pace.
You are given a 1 ½-hour block for each week listed. It is up to you and your teammate to coordinate this. You are able to reserve this up to 14 days out, online, or in the golf shop. There are no makeups offered for missed weeks.
Registration fee is $185 per player. Enrollment for Winter League II is now open.
Winter League II Enrollment form
Hours and Rates (closed April-September)
- December 21-23: 10am - 4:30pm
- December 26-30: 10am - 4:30pm
- January 2-8: 10am - 4:30pm
January 9 - March 12
- Mondays: Closed
- Tuesday - Friday: 4pm - 7pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 4:30pm
Sim 1 and Sim 2: $30/hour (Simulator 1 features 60 full-length courses such as Bandon Dunes, Harbour Town, Oakmont, Pinehurst No.2, Torrey Pines and 6 executive-style courses to play, along with games and practice areas )
Rates are by the hour for up to 2 players. Additional players are $5/hour each. Maximum 4 players per sim.
Special Events and Parties
Adhering to state guidelines, special events are not permitted at this time.
- Up to 12 guests can participate.
- Simulators are customized to reflect the needs of your guests. Driving range, closet to pin and more than 40 other games are available.
- An adult must be present if any guests are under 13 years old.
- Food and beverage may be ordered ahead from the Youth Links Café menu. All concessions (except store-bought cakes) must be ordered from Youth Links Café. All alcoholic beverages must be pre-ordered.
- Refund policy: 100% for cancellations at least seven days before the event; 50% for cancellations 3-6 days before event; no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours.