Youth Links Golf Simulators
What to Expect
Youth Links has two simulator bays, scheduled to open December 19, 2020. Golfers stand in an 11-by-13-foot station with a large film-quality projection screen in the back. Golfers use real clubs and hit real golf balls into the screen. The ball hits the projection screen, drops to the floor, and the virtual portion begins. Based on the information rendered from the cameras and sensors, a virtual ball continues into the virtual golf course (or game) on the screen.
How many players can play on one simulator at a time?
We suggest four players per simulator (maximum six) at a time. If you are playing with friends it’s best to book one hour per player for 18 holes of golf.
What are the play options?
Playing a simulated golf course from tee to green is just one option. You can choose from more than 40 games such as closest to the pin, longest drive, hit the darts, or even hit the moving zombies!
Do I bring my own golf clubs/balls?
Yes! Please bring your own clubs and balls, but PLEASE do not wear golf shoes. We rent clubs at the shop for $5-$15 a set
Weekdays: 2:00 - 8:00pm
Weekends: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Special Weekdays: 9:00am - 8:00pm (December 21-24, December 26-January 5, January 15 & 18, February 15 & 26, March 29-April 5)
1 hour: $50
2 hours: $80
Rates are by the hour for up to 4 players. Additional players are $6/hour each. Maximum 6 players.
Food and Beverage
Special Events and Parties
- Up to 14 guests can participate.
- The entire Golf Shop is held for you and your guests. Youth Links staff remain in the building for your gaming, food and beverage needs.
- Simulators are customized to reflect the needs of your guests. Driving range, closet to pin and more than 20 other games are available.
- An adult must be present if any guests are under 13 years old.
- Food and beverage may be ordered ahead from the Youth Links Café menu. All concessions (except store-bought cakes) must be ordered from Youth Links Café. All alcoholic beverages must be pre-ordered.
- Refund policy: 100% for cancellations at least seven days before the event; 50% for cancellations 3-6 days before event; no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours.