Youth Links Regulations for Spring 2020
Welcome back to Cantigny Youth Links!
EFFECTIVE FRIDAY, MAY 29
Please carefully review and agree to the following standards prior to booking your tee time.
Cantigny Youth Links will operate consistent with the standards set forth by the State of Illinois. The following information will help prepare you for your next visit to Cantigny.
Booking Tee Times
- Pre-payment is required by phone (see below)
- Foursomes are allowed in 12 minute intervals
- One adult must accompany each group to monitor social distancing standards, either as a paying golfer or as a non-paying spectator. Spectators will not count as a golfer (e.g. four junior golfers may be monitored by an adult)
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time, and only golfers with tee times will be allowed to enter the property
- Practice putting green will be open with a limit of five golfers at a given time
- On-course water stations have been removed. Please bring your own water bottle
- All rakes will be removed from bunkers. Please smooth sand with your feet
- No rental equipment will be available, including push carts and rental clubs. No exceptions will be made at this time. Only privately-owned pull carts may be used
- Flagsticks may not be touched. The Youth Links will have a touchless system that allows removing the ball from the hole
- Please observe social distancing. No congregation of more than ten players (social distancing) at any point during your visit to the property
- Youth Links Golf Shop will be open with a limit of five customers at a time. Please wear a mask when entering the golf shop. Only debit or credit card transactions will be accepted.
- Clubhouse bathrooms will be open
Additional on-course government-defined player restrictions:
- Any players with any symptoms of COVID-19 should not play
- In addition, any players from a household with someone with symptoms of COVID-19 should not play
- Golfers must walk and carry own clubs; no caddies
- Bring your own supply of balls, tees, ball markers, and any other equipment needed to play golf
- Insist on social distancing on tees, greens, and throughout the round
- Players shall maintain adequate physical distancing between other twosomes
- Golfers should pick up their own ball
- Handle your own scorecard
- Bring your own water/sports drink, towel, and snack
- Do not use the public drinking fountain or ball cleaner
- Put on your golf shoes at your vehicle
- Bring hand sanitizer with you and use during your round and at the end
- No handshakes at the beginning or end of the round
Golfers will agree to follow each of these requirements identified above. Failure to do so may result in the end of play or direction to leave the property.
Call 630.260.8270 to book a tee time (long wait times may occur when calling in)