Golf Regulations for Summer 2020
Welcome back to Cantigny Golf! Please read and accept in order to view tee times.
Cantigny Golf Phase 4 Information
Cantigny Golf is ready to provide more opportunity for our community to enjoy golf in a safe environment. Please read the update below and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Main Golf Course
- Online bookings require a credit card to reserve a tee time. Your credit card will NOT BE CHARGED. Payment must be made in the Golf Shop upon arrival.
- All online pricing will reflect a cart included rate. Call 630.668.8463 for special pricing, including Senior, Junior, Honor Club and Young Executive. Or you may book the regular rate under the 'pay at the golf course' option and we will adjust for special pricing at check in.
- All social distancing standards remain in place. Golfers are recommended to handle their own equipment and avoid congregations of more than 50 people.
- Flagsticks will remain in the hole at all times and should not be touched by golfers.
In Phase 4, Cantigny Golf is allowing a maximum of three carts per foursome.As we progress deeper into Illinois’ Phase 4 standards, we have found that trying to accommodate all single-rider requests leaves us in a position where we are not able to offer any carts for some of our groups. We simply do not have enough carts to satisfy the demand.
Illinois’ Phase 4 cart policy reads: “Dual-rider motorized golf carts are permitted. If two people who do not live in the same household share a cart, they should both wear face coverings while in the cart.”
For those golfers who feel uncomfortable sharing a cart, we recommend loading both bags onto the cart with one walking and one riding. After 9 holes, Cantigny’s staff can sanitize the cart if you wish to switch who walks and who rides.
Carts may not be available until approximately 15 minutes prior to your tee time
Groups of three players are not guaranteed three carts if paired with a single
Cantigny will have face masks available for those who decide to share a cart and do not have their own
Driving Range and Practice Facilities
- The Cantigny Golf Academy practice range and all practice putting greens return to full capacity.
- Limited touch standards will continue at the range. Complimentary tees will not be available. Bag racks and club cleaners will be removed.
- Range balls and baskets will be fully sanitized.
- Visit the Academy Rates & Hours page for more information.
Restaurant and Clubhouse
- Fareways Grill will be open for outdoor dining. Up to ten people may dine together. Hours are:
- Monday-Thursday, 11 am to 30 minutes after sunset
- Friday-Sunday, 11 am to 30 minutes after sunset
- The snack shop and beverage carts will be available for on course food and beverages.
- Restaurant, snack shop and beverage carts will operate in accordance with CDC social distancing and sanitization guidelines.
Caddies and forecaddies are available, with limitations.Call 630.668.8463, ext. 1 for more information and to book a caddie.
Golfers will agree to follow each of these requirements identified above. Failure to do so may result in the end of play or direction to leave the property.
In Phase 4, Cantigny Golf is allowing a maximum of 3 carts per foursome.
Online bookings require a credit card to reserve a tee time. Your credit card will NOT BE CHARGED. Payment must be made in the Golf Shop upon arrival.