Par-Tee on the Par-3
Saturday, May 22, 2021, 05:00pm
Hits : 469
Now the adults (21+) get their turn! For one evening a month, the acclaimed Cantigny Youth Links golf course – usually reserved for junior golfers – will instead be dedicated to the young at heart. Golfers should come with a healthy appetite and be ready for fun. Gather some friends, choose your three favorite clubs, and Cantigny will take care of the rest.
Entry Fee: $65 per person
- 5:00 pm shotgun in May and August
- 5:30 pm shotgun in June and July
- On course food stations
- Outdoor "block party" with complementary cocktails following golf
- Two-person best ball format using only 3 golf clubs
- Groups tee of in sixsomes for this event
Note: the Youth Links is a walking-only course. Must be 21 or over to participate.
Location Cantigny Golf